- MAKE MEALS FUN: Kids can lift, push, and scoop their way through a healthy meal with the help of Constructive Eating’s Set of Construction Utensils. The Fork Lift Fork, Front Loader Spoon, and Bulldozer Pusher are designed to keep little ones engaged during mealtime. Perfect for any young construction fan, the Set of Construction Utensils makes eating FUNctional for both kids and parents. Use the Bull Dozer Pusher to push hard to manage food like peas or rice onto the Fork Lift Fork and Front Loader Spoon. Textured, easy grip handles and detailing allow little hands to hold on tight. All of Constructive Eating’s products are BPA and Lead Free, made from PVC and phthalate-free plastic, and contain no paints. The Construction Utensils are dishwasher safe.
- BUILDS INDEPENDENCE: Trusted by medical professionals, all of Constructive Eating’s utensils are great to motivate children develop their fine motor skills and discover their independence during mealtime. Both the plate and utensils make eating easier and more fun for kids
- MADE OF SAFE MATERIALS: All products are manufactured using only FDA approved materials. The plate and utensils are BPA, Phthalate, PVC, Lead and Panit Free, and are fully compliant with CPSIA of 2008
- EASY CLEAN UP: Both the plate and utensils are dishwasher and microwave safe
- MADE IN THE USA: All of Constructive Eating’s utensils and plates are made in the USA. Materials are sourced from Midwest and packaged at the facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
What is the Bull Dozer Pusher?
The Pusher makes it easy to gather food and load it onto the Fork Lift Fork or the Front Loader Spoon. It works especially well with foods such as rice, peas and mashed potatoes.
Product Safety Information
- All materials are FDA approved
- Materials are Bisphenol A (BPA) free
- Materials are PVC free / Phthalate-free
- No paints are used in this product
- This product contains NO LEAD
Wash before initial use.
Do not boil or steam sterilize.
Age span for usage varies for each child.
Small parts may be generated.
Do not leave child unattended with product.
U.S Patents Awarded
D554439, D554440, D554441
Worldwide Patent Pending
Designed and Made in USA